A world of choice awaits at Time Out Market Montréal
Montréal is a world-renowned culinary haven, with mouth-watering top-notch international cuisine, cutting-edge experimentation and traditional québécois favourites all on the menu. Joining the ranks of the city’s best eats, the Time Out Market Montréal is a foodie heaven – now featuring special opportunities for group eats, drinks, workshops and events.
A menu to die for
More than just a food court, the Time Out Market Montréal is a one-stop hub of some of the city’s most celebrated chefs and restaurants. Here’s a quick rundown of the 16 vendors thrilling taste buds – the only problem we’ve found is making that final choice of what to eat!
- Burger T! – Sustainable burgers and fresh cut fries from chef Normand Laprise of Restaurant Toqué!
- Montréal Plaza – Double-A cuisine that’s both Avant-garde and Accessible, from chefs Charles-Antoine Crête and Cheryl Johnson
- Le Club Chasse et Pêche – For the game and catch fans, chefs Claude Pelletier and Mélanie Blouin offer the best Québec has to offer with their weekly menu
- Paul Toussaint, the executive chef at Agrikol, serves up the tastes of Haiti, with unmissable flair
- Montréal Plaza Deli gives a modern kick-start to the traditional deli, under the guiding hands of Crête and Johnson of Montréal Plaza
- Olive et Gourmando – A second outpost of the Old Montréal favourite, with a brunch you’ll talk about all week
- Romados – Famous for their Portuguese rotisserie chicken, father-son team Fernando and Manny Machado bring this Montréal favourite to the Time Out masses
- Moleskine – chef Fred St-Aubin reaches the pinnacles of pizza with these wood-fired Neapolitan crowd pleasers
- Le Red Tiger Cantine Vietnamese – Serving a modern twist on the flavours of Vietnam, chef Phong Thach’s creations explode with flavour
- Il Miglio – Created by chef Claude Pelletier and led at the Time Out Market by chef Mélanie Blouin, Il Miglio pays tribute to the Italian flavours of the Mile End neighbourhood
- Marusan’s genuine ramen, donburi and omakase service teleport diners straight to Japan under chef Hideyuki Imaizumi’s skilled hands
- Foxy – Focusing on fresh, locally-sourced products, Foxy’s open-fire cooked creations are unforgettable (kudos due to chefs Leigh Roper and Vincent Russell)
- Grumman ’78 – originally Montréal’s first local food truck, Grumman ’78’s tacos and privately imported wine list make for a dreamy Mexican cuisine experience under chef Sébastien Harrison-Cloutier
- Foodchain puts plants at the top, with vegetable-based gourmet fast food, the ultimate veggie experience from chefs Crête, Johnson and breadmaker extraordinaire Jeffrey Finkelstein
- Hof SuCrée – created by Finkelstein and pastry chef Suyin Wong, the minds behind bakery Hof Kelsten, this dessert counter is the perfect finish to any Time Out Market meal
- Dalla Rose’s ice cream offerings range from Coconut-Camerise to Québec Corn, unique concoctions from owners Michael Dalla Libera and Nicholas Rosati
A place to watch and learn – and eat
If you’re looking for a tasty teambuilding idea, look no further than Time Out Market Montréal’s demonstration kitchen and culinary classes. Thrill at the skilled hands of chef Laurent Godbout at the demonstration kitchen from stools on the edge of his kitchen or get your hands dirty (yet delicious) at Ateliers & Saveurs cooking school, offering classes that not only teach new skills but culminate in group dining on the meals made.
Artisanal brews and blends
More than just food, Time Out Market Montréal is also a cocktail, wine and beer connoisseur hot spot, featuring craft cocktail recipes from 10 of the city’s most beloved bars and brews from four of Québec’s finest local breweries. Non-drinkers will also thrill at the fresh non-alcoholic offerings, and everyone looks good in environs this stylish. Better yet, the Time Out Market bar space is available for private bookings, giving your attendees the chance to sample some of Montréal’s finest all in one place.
For any enquiries on group bookings, please contact Sasha Manoli at Time Out Market Montréal here.