When it comes to meetings and events, it’s business as usual in Montréal. Still, you might have some questions regarding travel to Canada. Here is some basic information to keep in mind!
- Borders are open.
- Canada no longer has pre-entry test requirements. Proof of vaccination is not required. No quarantine is necessary.
- Canada no longer requires the use of the health based ArriveCAN mobile application. Immigration based requirements still exist, such as the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Visit travel.gc.ca to see requirements to enter Canada based on your citizenship.
- All business, public, and social events can be held without capacity limits, and without physical distancing restrictions.
- Wearing masks in public spaces is optional, not mandatory.
- All sporting events and activities are permitted without any limits.
Interested in extra precautions for your Montréal event? Tourisme Montréal can help you find suppliers for COVID-19 testing or temperature checks on-site, as well as recommendations of independent contractors for medical and travel insurance, for a fee.
For all other inquiries, please reach out to a Tourisme Montréal team member: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read this next: 12 Hybrid event venue options in Montréal