Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal unveils new Connexion meeting spaces
While it’s already on the receiving end of some high praise from the likes of Forbes Magazine for its accommodating flair, Hôtel Le Crystal’s shiny new gem of a meeting floor Connexion is sure to garner equally raving reviews. With over 6,000 square feet of event space, Connexion is primed for intimate gatherings in its smaller salons and up to 300 for cocktails in the Ballroom. Rooms can also be combined to create bigger and smaller bespoke spaces.
Right at the heart of the action
A meeting location or attendee accommodation spot can live and die based on its surroundings, and the more vibrant and inspiring the better. Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal’s downtown location – all of one block from the Centre Bell, home to the Montréal Canadiens hockey team and venue for some of the world’s biggest musical acts – puts it right in primetime. The hotel is also mere steps from picturesque Dorchester Square, one of Montréal’s most stately plazas.
A quick look at the rooms
- Salon Crescent | The biggest room at 1,670 square feet, the Salon Crescent features large, bright windows, several technology options for presentations and catering possibilities.
- Salon René-Lévesque | With a movable wall, the Salon René-Levesque can be re-sized for any need for its 1,130 square feet of space from 30 for a boardroom meeting to 150 for cocktails.
- Salon de la Montagne | The Hôtel Le Crystal calls this room their signature space, and the unique setting with floor to ceiling windows looking out over downtown Montréal will play shining backdrop to your event. Great for banquets up to 50 people.
- Salon Drummond | At 540 square feet, the Salon Drummond packs a punch, perfect for brainstorms or executive meets. It’s also fully kitted out with the latest presentation technology.
- Salon Stanley and Salon du Président | At 470 and 365 square feet respectively, the Salon Stanley and Salon du Président are just the right fit for smaller gatherings.
- Espace Ste-Catherine | An 1,100 square foot co-working space that gives attendees the chance to catch up on some pressing work or report back to their home base. The Espace Ste-Catherine can also be adapted for banquets for up to 60.
- Lounge Bishop | Set for full renovation in 2018, the new Lounge Bishop connects directly to the outdoor terrace and adds a dash of class to any reception or cocktail event.
- Ballroom | At 3,660 square feet, the Ballroom is a combination of the De la Montagne, Crescent and René-Lévesque rooms, a great choice for a banquet for up to 150.