C2 Montréal is an annual event that unites commerce and creativity. Taking place from September 26 – 28, the three-day business conference exists to help leaders invent the future of business. By zooming out to observe all areas of society and by using creativity as the catalyst to drive change, attendees are given the opportunity to access new ways of thinking and form new collaborations.
Sure, it’s a business conference. But ask anyone who has attended, and they’ll tell you that it’s different.
The theme for this 11th edition of C2 Montréal is MONTRÉAL IGNITED. The event will help participants dive into all the ways we can ignite, elevate, and empower to bring community together to build a playbook for propelling its ongoing revitalization and growth. Join business and cultural leaders, innovative change makers, and the next generation of bold forward thinkers as they ideate, craft, and implement solutions for building a dynamic and exciting future.
Like the city that inspired it, C2 Montréal is a vibrant hub for business, creativity, innovation, and opportunity, so it’s fitting that C2 Montréal will now take place in the heart of downtown, this year at the iconic Place Ville Marie complex and surrounding area. By situating the event in the core of Montréal, C2 Montréal is reaffirming its commitment to the city and to ensuring that it not only shines but thrives.
C2 Montréal speakers are always an engaging mix of business innovators, ground-breaking creatives, and field-leading experts — as well as the next generation of bold, change-making voices. This year is no exception. Here are just a few of the leaders who will be speaking.
- Naomi Campbell. Throughout her career, she's fronted the covers of over 1000 magazines, been featured in campaigns for celebrated houses, and walked iconic shows for Chanel, Azzedine Alaïa, Christian Dior, and Versace. Campbell has used her celebrity for an array of fundraising and non-profit initiatives across the globe. She’s so much more than a model.
- Yannick Nézet-Séguin. The Artistic Director and Principal Conductor of the Orchestre Métropolitain since 2000, the third Music Director of the Metropolitan Opera (MET), and Music Director of the Philadelphia Orchestra. This guy knows music and how to manage multiple partnerships.
- Sandie Hawkins. The General Manager of North America Global Business Solutions at TikTok, while also overseeing sales, business operations and marketing across the region for the TikTok For Business platform. She’ll share insights from the intersection of tech and marketing.
- Billie Jean King. In her legendary tennis career, King captured 39 Grand Slam singles, doubles, and mixed doubles titles including a record 20 Wimbledon championships. She’s a living legend and a trailblazer. She’ll talk about a variety of subjects, including the Billie Jean King Leadership Initiative.
- Jay Shetty. As a former monk, Shetty has become a #1 New York Times best-selling author of Think Like a Monk, host of the #1 health and wellness podcast On Purpose, Co-Founder of Sama Tea, and Chief Purpose Officer at Calm.
Bring your team
If you are interested in maximizing your organization’s development, why not register your whole team for C2 Montréal? Highly immersive, collaborative, and inspiring activities might just be what your group needs to reach the next level.
Check out these C2 Montréal group offers!
Event: C2 Montréal
Dates: 26 – 28 September 2022
Venue: Place Ville Marie
Read this next: Montréal once again named UIA’s top event city in the Americas