The 7 Fingers Creation Collective’s event spaces get two thumbs up!
Montréal is a circus city, home to some of the world’s most celebrated performers and groups – not to mention Cirque du Soleil (whose beloved classic Alegría has just returned to their Old Port Big Top), Cirque Éloize, TOHU in the Cité des arts du cirque quartier and Terra Circa, one of the world’s finest collections of circus memorabilia. A groundbreaking player on the scene since 2002 is the 7 Fingers Creation Collective, whose inspiring Creation Centre is available for events with a uniquely Montréal twist.
An award-winning history
With a long list of prestigious awards on their CV, the 7 Fingers have kept true to their mandate of creativity and community. With spectacular international appearances and performances – including Olympic ceremonies, fashion spectacles, music events and immersive experiences – the collective’s reputation as trendsetters is known the world over. And in 2018, the opening of their Creation Centre gave them a permanent home, now open to meetings and events.
6 multifaceted spaces to choose from
The venues in the 7 Fingers Creation Centre are perfect for small meetings to larger events – and there’s even an outdoor option for the warmer months.
- Studio 1: With a direct entrance to the ground floor Studio 1, cloakroom and adjoining foyer, your attendees will walk right into the action from the street. At 4,104 square feet (380 m2), Studio 1 has a capacity of up to 700 people, 400 for cocktail receptions and 280 with banquet seating.
- Studio 2: Located on the fourth floor, the beautiful tall arched windows of Studio 2 let light in or provide a beautiful night time view over the Quartier des spectacles. Accessible by elevator, there’s room for 275 people for cocktails and 256 for banquets.
- Orangerie with terrace: The sixth level Orangerie with terrace offers 1350 square feet (123 m2) of indoor space joined to a 600 square foot (60 m2) outdoor terrace. There’s room for 120 in a cocktail setting or 88 in banquet arrangements.
- Reception: The brightly lit ground floor Reception area includes direct access to Studio 1, and it’s 2,300 square feet (213 m2) of space offers a capacity of 430 people, or 175 for cocktails.
- Dance Studio: The exposed brick walls and high windows of the Dance Studio create an inspiring location for smaller gatherings of up to 60 people.
- Meeting room: With a long wooden table, the meeting room can host up to 20 for a board retreat or intimate meeting.